[Healeys] Connecticut LBC shows

Gbouff1 at aol.com Gbouff1 at aol.com
Tue Apr 15 19:42:31 MDT 2008

It's actually beginning to warm up a little in Connecticut.  Over the
weekend, I even saw a few hardy souls driving with the ragtop down.  That  being
said, the car show season is fast approaching.

Not that I am anywhere near the reassembly point on my BN7 restoration, but
I do need to start collecting photos of the many little details that make a
restoration complete.  My project car is far from pristine, as the DPO's  use
of some orangy-red indoor-outdoor carpet to "improve" the cars interior will
attest.  Also his very generous use of a metallic green with lots of  overspray
has covered a lot of bits and pieces which may or not have been  painted.

With the above in mind, what, when and where are the best shows (in the
general Connecticut area) that I may see a few Big Healeys?

As always, thanks for any help.

Gary Bouffard
1960 BN7
Southington, CT