[Healeys] gas additives

insptwo at msn.com insptwo at msn.com
Tue Apr 15 18:50:02 MDT 2008

Going back to the early 70's when we bought our BJ7, we used 94 Amoco in it.
That is definately LONG GONE!!!!!
Bill
BJ7

> Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 20:39:29 -0400> From: ah3000me at gmail.com> To:
Healeys at autox.team.net> Subject: Re: [Healeys] gas additives> > I started
using fuel injector/carb cleaner back in the 90's. A local Honda> dealer in MD
recommended it to a friend after they replaced all the fuel> injectors in his
Prelude.> > Anyway, anyone else noticing the demise of 93 octane gas? Last
summer the> local Shell station switched from 93 to 91 octane high test. Today
on my way> home, I stopped at the Mobil station which sold 93 octane gas, and
they had> a 91 octane sticker pasted over the 93 octane pump. I think Gulf is
the> only one left in my area still selling 93 octane.> > -