[Healeys] Restoration Estimation Calculator

Jody Kerr jodyfkerr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 13:39:38 MDT 2008

Hey Everyone,

Thanks so much for your input! I made some much needed modifications
based on some commentary I recieved.

As I mentioned before, this is a "ballparker"

For those on the AH side of the barn, John Sims pointed to me to an
excellent restoration tool on his site for recording this type of
information in detail.  (http://www.healey6.com/technical.htm scroll
down to Miscellaneous and download the "Restoration Tracking
Templates")

As I was seriously stretching my ability with Excel, I went ahead and
wrote the necessary code to put it on my website (yes, I know, how
pathetic, I can write financial applications but can't use them, I'm
also VCR and FAX machine challenged)

It's located here:
http://www.theymightberacing.com/Restoration/ProjectEstimator.aspx

Cheers!