[Healeys] BN2 transmission tunnel

Bert Van Brande bertvanbrande at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 10:28:14 MDT 2008

Hi,

To bring my 56 BN2 back to original specification, I
am looking for a BN2 (4-speed) transmission tunnel and
might have a lead.  However I am unsure about the
subtle differences between the 4 cyl and later 6 cyl
transmission tunnel and hope not to buy the wrong one.

Are they the same in shape and dimensions?  From
measurement in my car the tunnel should be around 29".
 I believe the 6 cyl cover might be longer but I am
not sure.  Any help and/or pictures are appreciated.
Alternatively if you have one of these for sale let me
know.  I have a BN1 transmission tunnel in exchange.
I am located in Ventura/Los Angeles ares.

cheers,

Bert
56 BN2