[Healeys] Restoration Estimation Calculator

Jody Kerr jodyfkerr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 17:13:03 MDT 2008

Hey folks,

I keep getting questions along the lines of, "how much does it cost to
restore a car?"

And, as we all know that answer is totally impossible to answer other
than, "it takes more than you've got" or "more than it would to just
buy a nice restoration"

I've gotten frustrated with all that, and I'm working on an excel
spreadsheet that ballparks how much it'll cost.

Anyone interested in double checking my spreadheet maths to estimate
the accurace of my model?

Since the lists strip attachments, send me an email and I'll send it
to you directly. Mind you, you obviously need to have Excel on your
computer to open the file.

Thanks!
Jody

--