[Healeys] paint Austin Healey

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Mon Apr 14 09:28:33 MDT 2008

Bob,

No, No, NO...I believe this thread Norman Nock wrote about below is
regarding the engine paint, not the exterior paint.

Not to say that some of the exterior paint shades didn't vary over time, so
what we Concours judges allow is "a reasonable attempt at accuracy". If it's
obviously too far off, apprpriate deductions may occur, but if it's pretty
close, no deductions.

Rich Chrysler