[Healeys] List goodies

John Sims ahbn6 at optonline.net
Sun Apr 13 17:15:44 MDT 2008

Last January I had a major computer crash so severe that I had to buy a new
one and start almost everything from scratch. (No comments please - I know
better to backup but got cocky)

Anyway, I started to track the Healey list responders by adding them to my
new address list and, after a little less than three months, I have counted
213 Healites that have contributed to the list. I personally know of a lot
of other "lurkers" but I think that it is really amazing that there are so
many guys and gals out there who wish to contribute frequently.

John Sims, BN6

Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com