[Healeys] head gasket

Wayne Waschu2 at charter.net
Sun Apr 13 12:28:16 MDT 2008

Hi,

    Does anyone have a real Payen head gasket set. I am curious what
markings are on the head gasket. I have a set in the common blue and
white stripe packing but it does not say Payen anywhere on the package
or the head gasket.  I have always seen the Payen label with the list of
the gaskets that are included. Trying to make sure I don't have after
market junk.

Thanks

       Wayne