[Healeys] engine paint

Mr. Finespanner mrfinespanner at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 13 06:17:30 MDT 2008

Doug,
I took an old bellhousing with original paint in to my paint supplier
and had the color computer matched, and now have the exact
factory shade available in spray cans for $16.50 each.  The first motor
done in this paint went into an MGB BJ8 last week.  The WalMoss
paint is much too light.  I also had the original top frame blue/grey
color computer matched and packaged in spray cans (same price).  I
was concerned that these correct shades would become lost forever as
more and more people settled for "something close."
regards,
Doug Reid, 18G Motorworks

Message: 7