[Healeys] Art Astor Collection, MGB Healey

Healey Bruce healeybruce at roadrunner.com
Sat Apr 12 22:09:28 MDT 2008

Art Astor, a well-known collector here in Orange County, is selling off his
collection of some 250 cars, and, when I last saw it about a year ago, it
included a MGB 1967 BJ8.  R&M is conducting the auction June 27-29.  I
didn't see the BJ8 featured on R&M's website, but the entire catalogue
hasn't been released online. I do not know the history of the car, but am
planning on being at an event at Astor's on May 10, and if anyone is
interested, I can try to get the chassis number and look it over pretty
closely.  As I recall, there are some details that aren't correct.

http://www.rmauctions.com/Default.cfm?SaleCode=AA08

Bruce Steele
1960 BN7
Brea, CA