[Healeys] resend battery box questions

William Berg williamsantiks at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 12 00:59:06 MDT 2008

Hey Gang,
 Sometimes I ask David Nock questions which I feel the
whole list would benefit by knowing the answers. The other day I was
able to check out a couple of completed BN1s to help me with some of
the finer details so that I could finish the interior on my BN1 with a
BN2 gearbox.
This time I will reask the question as I forgot to write down the info.
A. From the left and right side of front lip of the battery box lid, what is
the distance horizontally to rivets
B.What is the distance between the 2 sets of Rivets in the middle? I believe
it is 11 inches.
C. What is the distance vertically from the rivets  to the studs of the rear
wall?
D.
If the straps are placed beneath the vinyl cover before they are
riveted in place, How is the vinyl finished over the strap? Is it
folded under and notched on the sides? It is supplied as a straight
edge on the lip sewn to the armacord.
Thanks -William 54 BN1, 61 BT7