[Healeys] Fw: Color poll please

DENewman2 at aol.com DENewman2 at aol.com
Fri Apr 11 23:08:42 MDT 2008

Please

MGB is correct.

Don

In a message dated 4/11/2008 10:06:35 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
BN1 at pacbell.net writes:

If I may  use a word I'm surprised Ed didn't use, I think GBM is the most
bitchin'  color there is for a BJ8!  Likewise, Healey blue for a 100.
Mine stayed its original Carmine red upon restoration.  Fortunately,  the
bluer and not the orangery of the later reds.

Bill  Barnett
'53 BN1 #663

Healeys at autox.team.net