[Healeys] Color poll please

Jim Culp jculpjr at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 17:19:48 MDT 2008

...and most of the cars he does were not originally GBM.

Rick Neville <healeyrick at yahoo.com> wrote: Kurt Tanner seems to be doing a good job convincing folks it's not an ugly color.  I think his highest selling cars have been GBM, like this one:  http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application/search/w_search.aspx
The color in the flesh is a little more gold-like, I think the bright sun is washing it out a bit in these pics.

Rick

Jim Culp <jculpjr at yahoo.com> wrote: For those who have seen Golden Beige Metallic in the metal, is it ugly?
http://mail.yahoo.com
http://mail.yahoo.com