[Healeys] FW: Senior Moments, friday funny

insptwo at msn.com insptwo at msn.com
Fri Apr 11 13:47:30 MDT 2008

The husband leans over and asks his wife, "Do you remember the first time we
had sex together over fifty years ago? We went behind this very tavern where
you leaned against the back fence and I made love to you . " "Yes, " she says,
"I remember it well." "OK," he says, "How about taking a stroll around there
again and we can do it  for old time's sake?" "Oh Charlie, you old devil, that
sounds like a crazy, but good idea!" A police officer sitting in the next
booth heard their conversation and, having a chuckle to himself, he thinks to
himself, I've got to see these two old-timers having sex against a fence. I'll
just keep an eye on them so there's no trouble. So he follows them. The
elderly couple walk haltingly along, leaning on each other for support aided
by walking sticks. Finally, they get to the back of the tavern and make their
way to the fence. The old lady lifts her skirt and the old man drops his
trousers. As she leans against the fence, the old man moves in. Suddenly they
erupt into the most furious sex that the policeman has ever seen. This goes on
for about ten minutes while both are making loud noises and moaning and
screaming. Finally, they both collapse, panting onto the ground. The policeman
is amazed. He thinks he has learned something about life and old age that he
didn't know. After about half an hour of lying on the ground recovering, the
old couple struggle to their feet and put their clothes back on. The
policeman, is still watching and thinks to himself, I've got to ask them what
their secret is. So, as the couple passes, he says to them, "Excuse me, but
that was something else. You must've had a fantastic sex life together. Is
there some sort of secret to this?" Shaking, the old man is barely able to
reply,