[Healeys] Tire Sizes

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 04:52:48 MDT 2008

Bob -

Don't know if anyone responded but the tire size for your car is 185/70R15.
Generally speaking the best all around tire available are Vredestein
1805/70R15s - if you can't find them locally you can get them from Autofarm
in Canada or Hendrix wire wheel on the east coast.  BWW may or may not have
them.

165/60 R15 is too small and the profile is too low!

Alan