[Healeys] Parts for sale

john gillespie austinbj8 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 16:05:21 MDT 2008

Hello fellow listers.  Sorry to bomb the list, but I want to give everyone a shot at some parts before I go the eBay route.  Recently I sold my BJ8 and am in the process of getting rid of my remaining parts. They were acquired over the past thirty (30) years.  No big pieces of sheet metal, however there are a few small pieces remaing.  After all of the parts are sold off I will be getting rid of some very clean parts and repair manuals. Please contact me off list.   Thanks to all for the input and help through the years.  John Gillespie.
http://mail.yahoo.com