[Healeys] 100-4 aluminum B-post and sill plates question.....

John Sims ahbn6 at optonline.net
Thu Apr 10 11:24:58 MDT 2008

The photo and emails below have been published to my web site at
www.healey6.com/Technical/Striker plate.pdf

ALSO, as evidenced by the above, my sites are now up and running again for
your enjoyment and information. I have a backlog of updates that I will put
on over the next few days.

This has been an ordeal -- trying to move the sites (I have 6 in addition to
Healey6) in order to save some money but, as the old adage goes, you get
what you pay for so moving them to the new platform and back again took a
little more time that I had expected.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com