[Healeys] fuel filter placement

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 05:03:01 MDT 2008

Mitch -

Ideally it is best to put the fuel filter between the tank and the fuel
pump, as that will help prevent rust and crud from the tank clogging up your
pump.  That being said I know lots of people who don't like this set up
because of ease of access issues.  I have my fuel filter in the engine bay
and it works well.

Alan

--
Alan