[Healeys] Short wheelbase Healey on Ebay!

Patrick and Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Wed Apr 9 21:56:35 MDT 2008

G'day

Both my Healey and Austin-Healey are in a barn and that's where I find them
every time I go look.

I've been quiet of late, but I've been keeping an eye on everything you
blokes get up to. To tell the truth there really hasn't been anything of
worth to comment on. Except to report on the 10+ Austin-Healeys racing at
the Bathurst circuit over Easter.

By the way there never was/is a long lost Ferrari V8 Healey, as it was
really a 210bhp (small Italian horses) 2.5 litre four-cylinder Ferrari
engine 100S chassis/streamliner driven by Peter Collins at Nassau. It also
had a 5-speed transaxle at the rear.

Eventually the DHMC put the complete Ferrari back together and sold it on.
It still exists and is worth squillions.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia