[Healeys] April AHCA Marque

E.A. Driver edriver at sasktel.net
Wed Apr 9 12:56:51 MDT 2008

Hi Alan

Thanks for this. I saw a copy at a friend's in Mesa, Arizona, three
weeks ago but
was not sure I read the date as April. Well this is the third time in a
year that I
have not received an issue. Considering you are in the UK some four thousand
miles away makes my location and service a bit of a joke.

Alan, I take it that you have has some great driving weather to date?

Kind regards
Ed
Saskatoon