[Healeys] Looking for Mr. Finespanner

Steve Thomton scthomton at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 17:23:09 MDT 2008

I haven't been able to raise Mr. Finespanner for about a week.....email, phone (I used phone number 301-898-8881 and email: mrfinespanner at earthlink.com).... anyone know of a problem with him?  Maybe he's just on vacation... I really need a brakeline kit and sure would like to make contact.

  Thanks for your help,
  Steve Thomton
  1963 BJ7 Works Rally replica in process
  Project was in May Classic Motorsports Readers project