[Healeys] Trafficator repair, again.

James Lea clocks at midcoast.com
Tue Apr 8 14:17:40 MDT 2008

In checking the archives on trafficator repair I found the following notes
from Steve Byers. My question is if I get the switch out to this point, can
I send the unit off to have it repaired and if so, where should I send it? I
would rather do that than try to do the fiddly work myself. Thanks, Jim Lea.
BT

"On the steering wheel, you will see three setscrews on the steering =
wheel hub, forward of the spokes.  Remove these.  With the wiring loose =
at the front, and the setscrews out, you should be able to pull the turn =
signal/horn switch assembly out of the steering wheel.   It will come =
out with a short tube attached. "