[Healeys] Green Taxes - Atlas Shrugged

Randy Hicks Healey100M at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 08:44:40 MDT 2008

Atlas Shrugged was a great book. I've read it 3 times and will again
at some point.

If you haven't read it, you should. Written in 1957, but so
appropriate today.

Wikipedia said:
Atlas Shrugged is a novel by Ayn Rand, first published in 1957 in the
United States. It was Rand's last work of fiction before concentrating
her writings exclusively on philosophy, politics and cultural
criticism. At over one thousand pages in length, she considered it her
magnum opus.[1] Also, at approximately 645,000 words, Atlas Shrugged
is one of the longest novels ever written in any European language.
The book explores a number of philosophical themes that Rand would
subsequently develop into the philosophy of Objectivism. According to
a 1991 United States survey by the Library of Congress and the Book of
the Month Club, Atlas Shrugged was voted the most influential book in
readers' lives after the Bible.

Randy

Randy Hicks
'56 100M