[Healeys] Starter motor

Randy Dickson rdickson at midwestarchaeology.com
Mon Apr 7 08:17:23 MDT 2008

Alex,
I just got a geared starter motor from British Part NW and it works great.
It took awhile to figure out which set of holes to use on the mounting plate
but once that was accomplished it was fairly easy to mount.  The engine
spins over really fast too. It is a Nippondenso (sp) Japanese starter with a
CNC machined adapter plate.

Randy
Healey-Archaeologist
healeyarchaeology.blogspot.com