[Healeys] Healeys at the races

Editorgary at aol.com Editorgary at aol.com
Mon Apr 7 05:07:20 MDT 2008

In a message dated 4/4/08 10:02:07 PM, healeys-request at autox.team.net writes:

> Anyone going to Sears Point tomorrow, Saturday, for the CSRG vintage
> racing?
> Cully Anderson and I will be there to watch Gary Black and Jim Gregg race
> their big Healeys.  There will also be a number of Sprites racing.
> Vrooom vrooom,
> John

Great having John and Cully join us for our particular brand of classic
motoring fun at Sears last Saturday. I got a chance to take both around the
track
in my MGA (ably crew-chiefed by Tracy Drummond) and they got rides in Gary's
or
Jim's Healeys (with Mike Meindorfer as their chief wrench) as well, and it
was great to see the two street Healeys parked with our three cars, with
several
Sprites in the pit right across the way. I'll post some pictures on the
Healey list in the next day or so.
Cheers
Gary Anderson