[Healeys] gas quality

John Sims ahbn6 at optonline.net
Sat Apr 5 20:44:48 MST 2008

Or, hang around the Exxon refinery in Elizabeth NJ and see all of the trucks
with different logos coming out. Only gas stations that do not use the Exxon
refinery are Hess because they have their own refinery locally. Otherwise,
all other gas stations get their gas from the same place regardless of their
brand. Only difference is that some of them (I am told) pass under a trestle
where the additives for that specific brand are added. By the time the
trucks get to their drop points, enough sloshing has occurred to mix the
stuff. Think about it, most areas have one refinery but lots of different
brands.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ