[Healeys] Smog Tests and Global Warming

Ron Davies rdavies1 at cox.net
Sat Apr 5 19:03:47 MST 2008

Michael:
You omitted the fact that at the same time (in the 60's) they predicted
catastrophic global COOLING by now. It was indisputable they said. "The
debate was over". Sounds familiar.

And of course the inconvenient fact that CO2 increases FOLLOW temperature
increases not Al's lies of the opposite. Follow the money. Even the Nazis
had scientists "proving" their politics.
Sincerely,
Dr. Ron Davies