[Healeys] Gauge restorers

john spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 4 20:44:24 MST 2008

Hi Weston,

I use Palo Alto Speedometer on the west coast but from what I have
heard Nisongers is highly recommended.

Bottom line is that I would be go with someone local; any competent
shop can do the work. Just be sure you know exactly what they are
going to do in the rebuild. Palo Alto speedometer rebuilt my
temperature gauge and they even plated the case. Being new to the
rebuild business I was clueless and the finish product exceeded my
expectations and they used the right plating material; great job!

John
'62 BT7