[Healeys] Short rubber strap

Mark and Kathy mgtrcars at galaxyinternet.net
Fri Apr 4 17:29:56 MST 2008

If you haven't caught this yet.  Our Healey Guru himself was nice enough to
add an
"actual size" picture of this strap in his Tech Talk manual.   And this can
easily be
made from an old inner tube that I'm sure we all have one or two in the
garage.

Page   114,   and it even has a picture of where it goes.

Well done Norm,   Thanks.

Mark