[Healeys] 'Le Mans' Headlamps -was Tripod

Alan alanb at nfahc.co.uk
Thu Apr 3 00:33:52 MST 2008

 Thanks Alan.
That is the first objective summary of the the Tripods performance that I've
read. I agree with you however that they look about '7 shades of cool'. The
'Le Mans' lamps fitted to the 100S' however is a good 2 shades more cool in
my opinion. Does anyone have comparative experience of their performance?

I'm considering options for my rebuild.
Thanks.
            http://www.nfahc.co.uk
        http://www.healey-weekend.com