[Healeys] SpringThing is on its way!

Jwhlyadv at aol.com Jwhlyadv at aol.com
Tue Apr 1 04:12:21 MST 2008

SpringThing is on its way!
Have you made your travel  plans?

Taxes are due and so is your SpringThing Early  Registration!

SpringThing 2008 promises to be a fantastic experience for our guests;  we
hope youbll join us. With an exciting new format webll see more of the
Bluegrass State and many fun sites of interest than ever before.

The twists and turns of our famous backroads have nothing on this  yearbs
SpringThing experience. Webll see two world-famous distilleries, numerous
historic sites and enjoy the ever-famous Bluegrass Club hospitality. Our team
of
organizers has worked outside the box on this event, creating exciting new
twists on the usual event standards. You will be amazed at all the fun in
store.

If youbre a Sprite fan, join the caravan of Bugs and others to Sprite
Jubilee on Sunday morning. SpringThing will be the perfect beginning to your
extended weekend of festivities!

Visit _www.SpringThing.info_ (http://www.SpringThing.info)   for more
information.

Home.