[Healeys] Overdrive pump question

George Haywood haywoodone at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 30 19:11:50 MDT 2007

I'd like to thank everyone who answered my questions about my non
functioning OD.  My mechanic came over today and we checked out everything
while it is installed in the car.  The pump shaft is not moving so we have
to take it all out and go into the unit.  I have decided to enjoy the fall
driving season and wait until this winter to take out the tranny/ OD.  I'm
sure we will have it all ready by the spring.

Thanks again,

George
'65 bj8