[Healeys] Who knows what this would fit?

m.brouillette at comcast.net m.brouillette at comcast.net
Sun Sep 30 08:34:44 MDT 2007

Folks,

           This is more a MG question, but figured with all the British experience on this list, I figured someone would be able to help me.

            I bought a Les Leston steering wheel from a guy who had it on his MGTD and decided to go back to stock.  I have since installed the wheel on my Healey but would like to recoup some of the expense by selling the Boss/Hub it came with.

           My question is, does anyone know what cars it would fit?  I was told it should fit a MGTD, MGTF and MGA.  Is this right and are there other cars it may fit?

Mike B
59 Bt7