[Healeys] Fw: Carb jet tube clearance

richard mayor mayorrichard at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 29 19:08:28 MDT 2007

Hi John and Listers:  I could not help see that you have HBN7L 605. I have
HBN7L 466. I wanted to take this opportunity to remind the Listers that these
(our) cars were made in 1959 (the 3000s started with serial number 101). I
cannot tell you over the years how many people have suggested my car is a
100-6. I have vintage raced it for almost 25 years. My number on the car is
466. I always list the car with a manufacturing date of 1959 and that is what
shows in the entry forms/program/time sheets, etc. I have the heritage
certificate somewhere but my recollection is that my car was built in July,
1959. When was your car built John?  Richard Mayor, Portland, Oregon> From:
helyjohn at cablespeed.com> To: healeys at autox.team.net> Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007
18:56:49 -0800> Subject: [Healeys] Fw: Carb jet tube clearance> > > OK, I
don't know what to say. (see my post 2 levels down) If I'm missing > >
something, I wish someone would tell me what it is. Maybe someone like > >
Rich Chrysler could help out here. Right now I'm doing a ground up resto > >
on HBN7L 605 (one of the first 3000s) and don't have to worry about the > >
third carb jet :-). John Snyder>