[Healeys] BJ8 door - glass weather strip

Tom Felts tomfelts at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 26 07:09:50 MDT 2007

IIRC, the little clips go under the lip on the inside of the doors.  I have
made a "clip installer" in which the clip "sits".  the installer is then
lowewred throught the window opening and positioned under the lip and the
weather strip.  Pulling up sharply on the installer attaches the clip over
the lip and strip.  Works well.  I don't have a photo, but think of a long
strip of metal with a handle on one end and a "U" shape on the other.  The
clip sits in the "U" end of the metal.

Easy to make.

tom