[Healeys] value of '67 BJ8

Mark Fawcett m.fawcett at verizon.net
Mon Sep 24 14:59:24 MDT 2007

Hi Listers,
I met a guy today that stopped me in my Healey and was interested in
knowing the approximate value of a 67 BJ8 that he has had for a number
of years.  The car has been stored under a tarp outside in Southern
California for around 15 years.  The car is complete, has a few minor
dings and dents. May or may not run, but comes with a spare engine. I
went by the address he gave and took a few photos.  He has a friend that
is interested in buying it, but doesn't know what it's worth. He said he
wants to get as much as possible, but wants to be fair.

Mark Fawcett