[Healeys] The Healey sound track

Leonard Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 23 14:28:04 MDT 2007

When I acquired my car, a PO had removed the resonators.  It sounded GREAT -
until you went downhill in third or second gear.  Then it was a constant
backfire.  Too annoying, especially for wife.  I put the resonators on and
backfiring went away.  Still sounds pretty good, though.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville,  California,  USA
1967 3000 MKIII, HBJ8L39031