[Healeys] Re; 100 Headlamp rims

Douglas W Flagg dwflagg at juno.com
Sun Sep 23 13:12:29 MDT 2007

I have a pair of original 100 headlamp rims in overall very good to
excellent condition. One has no dents or dings, just a couple of very
minor depressions on the rim. The other has a couple of minor dings on
the rim that can be fixed. Both have no circular distortion. Yes, they
have the rivets.  I also have a rim that just needs to be re plated. It
looks like the 100 rim, but has a smaller "tab" (riveted to the rim) and
a dimple on the opposite side where the screw hole and drainage hole are
on the 100 rim. If you know what it is (Sprite) and have an interest in
any of the items, please contact me off the list. Thanks.

Doug