[Healeys] Life of Facet fuel pump

Jerry Costanzo grumpyinloomis at ssctv.net
Sat Sep 22 18:29:11 MDT 2007

Well,  I went to the Ironstone car show this weekend and the Facet fuel pump
decided to not pump enough to run the car.  It has been installed for 6 years.
It seems to pump ok till it gets hot and then gets weak and won't send enough
fuel to the carbs.  Many on the list have mentioned that these pumps last for
years.  Here is a marker of how many years.  David Nock was at the show also.
He says to rebuild one of my stock pumps.  So I guess I will.

Nice show, they give you a bottle of wine and glasses.  Free breakfast and
lunch also!

Jerry
BN4
Bj8 pieces.