[Healeys] Healey Won't start

geatros geatros at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 18 20:44:51 MDT 2007

Hi Listers

I hope all is well......I went to warm up by BJ8 today, It started fine.But
while I was warming her up she died and won't start up again. I took the white
and black wire off the on /switch in the trunk nothing changed, checked  the
current to the coil seems fine.Changed the condenser 4 times with other
condensers that I have ( one was new in the lucas box) one came off the 100M
.Reset the points still nothing. If I take the coil wire hold it by one of the
spark plugs she wants to fire,but no spark coming out of the distributor
cap.The rotor turns ok . Could the distributor cap or coil just fail like that
or is there a wire I don't know about.Do you think maybe the coil is weak? Any
ideas? My guess its a bad condenser or coil, but 4 bad condenser's in a row
what are the chances, I can't get 2 numbers in a row when I play 6/49
Lottery........  Thanks

All the Best
Kenny