[Healeys] a different overdrive problem

George Haywood haywoodone at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 18 20:15:46 MDT 2007

Dave,

Yes it was just rebuilt but I don't know whether it worked prior to that
because the engine was frozen when I purchased the car.  The rebuilder said
there was a lot of gummed up mess in there and it would have never engaged
anyway.  Can the O.D. be removed without the tranny coming out?

Thanks,

George