[Healeys] Hitchcocks The Birds Healey??

Quinn, Patrick Patrick.Quinn at det.nsw.edu.au
Tue Sep 18 19:30:31 MDT 2007

G'day

What a choice!!!!!

I have had the pleasure of driving both a DB2 Coupe and DB4 Zagato. Very
different motor cars as they were built for '50s touring and '60s GT
driving respectively.

I recall being pleasantly surprised with the many components shared
between the DB2 and Austin-Healeys of the same era. It was a delightful
motor car. Conversely the Zagato needed far more work to drive enjoyably
and there wasn't much English stuff to be seen, but it did share some
things with my mate's Fiat Abarth Zagato.

However I would be more than happy to have either or both in my garage.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia