[Healeys] Petronix

Don don at anglesey.us
Mon Sep 17 08:53:45 MDT 2007

Just for the record I haven't found points too be that daunting.  I
carry an extra set as well as condenser and feeler gauge and have never
needed to use them.  At the most changing them out on the road takes
what 15 minutes.  I am still using the original points my Mallory
dual-point came with after replacing a wobbly worn out distributor that
a Petronix module wasn't going to fix.  I did have to replace the
condenser once due to a bad ground but other than that it has been 10
years of trouble free motoring.  Now if they could just make that 123
ignition for use in a positive ground car.
Don
57' BN4