[Healeys] Grill assembly order, second request

wericars at aol.com wericars at aol.com
Sun Sep 16 21:43:48 MDT 2007

This is a reassembly of a complete retoration, so I am doing a pretty good job following a logical order and keeping parts out of my own way.? But you post raises a good issue.? I think it would be great if a bunch of us got together and created a preffered "order of assembly" for people resoring their cars.

Bill
Boston area
65 BJ8