[Healeys] Aluminum Metal Worker Recommendation

Wilkmanracing at aol.com Wilkmanracing at aol.com
Sat Sep 15 17:10:49 MDT 2007

Hello All.

I'm new to the list.  I have a 1961 BT7 that I am in the process of  taking
down to bare metal in preparation for a new paint job. The front  area around
the grille has some body damage and some poorly done repairs that  have
stretched the aluminum around one of the headlight surrounds.  I live  in Riverside,
CA, about 60 miles east of Los Angeles.  Can anyone recommend  a metal worker
who is good with Healey aluminum?  I also have a future  project in the form
of an Austin A40 Sports that will also need aluminum body  work, so I'm hoping
to line up someone for both the current Healey and the  future Sports projects.

Thanks in advance.

Bill Wilkman
Riverside, CA