[Healeys] Fwd: RE: Black/white wire

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 16:18:45 MDT 2007

Steve -

You're a little confused.  There are two white/black wires to the
coil.  One from the distributor, and one from the battery switch.  You
can disconnect the one from the battery switch with no problems.

I think you forgot because you probably have a pertonix unit on your
dizzy now, so the white black wire has been replaced with a red wire
from the dizzy.  That's the wire you can't disconnect.

Alan

--
Alan

'52 A90