[Healeys] bj8 seat belt installation

George Haywood haywoodone at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 13 17:52:13 MDT 2007

Alan,

I received the slide bars for my seat belts today.  Could you please send me
pictures of your bj8 seat belt installation?  It looks like I'll have to
remove the round insert in the end of the webbing to feed it through the
bracket and the slide bar, then back through the bracket.  Your picture will
help quite a bit with this installation.

Thanks,

George