[Healeys] Fwd: [mg-tabc] Nigel Shiftright

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 16:43:55 MDT 2007

I have had the chance to meet Phil, but I am familiar with Nigel.  My life
is poorer for not having meet Phil, but much richer for having enjoyed
Nigel.
In case anyone missed it, here is a road test of the Shiftright Special.
http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp?section_id=3&article_id=3386
(make sure you read the data panel:
http://www.roadandtrack.com/assets/download/0604_mg_data_panel.pdf

And here is a copy of Phil's work:
http://squadron-mx5.net/sitebuilder/images/nigelshiftright-600x308.png

::: Raises a glass:::
Here's to you Phil, thanks for the smiles over the years.

Rick