[Healeys] BN6 top frame to windscreen clamps

Brashear, Jack, N JNBrashear at garverengineers.com
Thu Sep 13 12:39:47 MDT 2007

Just under two years ago I sent an original hand brake lever and (a few
months later) the original top frame-to-windshield clamps for a BN7 to a
shop in Shreveport, LA.  When returned to me, all items were superbly
rechromed.  The shop even smoothed out rough spots before rechroming.
Their prices were pretty dang cheap too!!  Try them at United Bumper,
800-673-2211.  Mr. James Hunter was the person I talked to both times.
Jack