[Healeys] third brake light

Brashear, Jack, N JNBrashear at garverengineers.com
Mon Sep 10 09:32:17 MDT 2007

Hey All, I did a third brake light addition to my BT7 Mk2 that looks
pretty cool and works very well.  My idea wasn't original but I used a
trunk mounted unit from an XJS convertible.  I'll send a photo of it on
my car if anyone's interested.  Oh yes, I turned my rear reflectors into
directional signals using 1157 bulbs and stock Lucas sockets I scrounged
from my parts pile and domed reflectors ala 100-6.  Sooo, concours
people be warned.  They work great and they were cheap too!!
Jack